Contact lenses are a very fast growing segment in the eye care world with new products and solutions coming out almost monthly!
It is Junction Eye Center’s mission to provide our patients with the highest quality of care and products, which holds true for our contact lens fitting services. Our individualized contact lens exams will provide you with a properly fitted contact lens while ensuring your eye health is not compromised.
Contact lens training and removal are taught to all newly fit contact lens patients with extra individualized instruction provided as necessary.
We offer contact lens options for nearly all patients, including:
- Pediatrics: Children can be fit with contact lenses for both cosmetic, athletic, and medical reasons.
- Cosmetic: Enhance your eyes or change your eye color.
- Bifocal: We can help you see better without your glasses at ALL distances
- Astigmatism: Our state of the art contact lenses can help you see without glasses, even if you have astigmatism.
- Multifocal Toric Lenses: Yes! Just because you have astigmatism doesn’t mean you’re stuck wearing OTC reading glasses anymore!
- RGP: “Hard” Contact lens wearers.
- Scleral Contact Lenses: These lenses are provide you with increased comfort and vision if you have certain corneal disorders such as keratoconus, corneal transplant and more.
We strive to provide the best selection from the top brands of contact lenses. It is our goal to fit you with the perfect contacts that are comfortable, effective, and affordable.
- Bausch & Lomb